SAP Fiori Free Demo System
SAP Fiori apps are available in Sap Hana cloud platform. SAP Fiori apps are coming with rich in GUI (graphical user interface). In Sap Hana cloud we are having a number of demo apps available for the user according to their business requirement.
If you wish to access Fiori apps then you should register with fiori trail demo cloud edition. At this stage you have to provide your user name and password and then login to the sap cloud edition and use the demo apps that are available in the cloud edition.
At first you need to register in Fiori Cloud to access “SAP WEB IDE” tool. Form here you can logged into WEB IDE with the help of login credentials and access fiori apps that are available in the sap cloud.
Check Sap fiori demo in below video
The Fiori applications reference library empowers you to investigate, plan and execute Fiori, the new client encounter for SAP programming.
- Find all the Fiori applications accessible today
- Discover key data for each application, including all the specialized information you requirement for establishment and arrangement
- Discover design data required to coordinate great SAP GUI and WebDynpro applications into the SAP Fiori launchpad
- See the information for past application renditions
- Demonstrate accumulated establishment and design data for a determination of applications
- Explore specifically to related assets, for example, application documentation, Item Accessibility Grid, and Upkeep Organizer.
- SAP WEB IDE TOOL
- NET-WEAVER GATEWAY FOR DATABASE OPERATIONS
- SAP FIORI LANCHPAD FOR ACCESSING THE FIORI APPS
- SAP UI5 SCREEN ELEMENTS.
In WEB IDE Tool apps are designed and at first you need to deploy fiori app in to SAP ABAP repository and then you can make any changes if needed and access it from Fiori Launchpad.
Before understanding fiori concepts and topics one should have knowledge about following concepts.
- OData and SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- ABAP program and objects
- ERP Implementation experience
- SAP UI5
- SAP HANA